Homes Currently For Sale
- 112 MUIRFIELD CT MOORESTOWN, NJ $859,900
- 4 BALTUSROL TER MOORESTOWN, NJ $839,000
- 927 COX RD MOORESTOWN, NJ $949,900
- 43 HOGAN WAY MOORESTOWN, NJ $379,900
- 311 N COLONIAL RDG MOORESTOWN, NJ $759,900
- 133 OAKMONT DR MOORESTOWN, NJ $825,000
- 48 BROOKS RD MOORESTOWN, NJ $614,900
- 103A KELLY CV MOUNT LAUREL, NJ $125,000
- 109 MOUNT LAUREL RD MOORESTOWN, NJ $674,900
Property Search - Search for Homes Here!
Search 44,900 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Find Out Your Home's Estimated Value:
About MaryAnn Stack
- Accredited Professional Stager (ASP)
- Certified Relocation Professional Specialist
- Certified Fine Homes Specialist
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Recipient of the PREA Legend Award
- Lifetime Member of NJAR Distinguished Sales Club
- Voted by Philadelphia Magazine as a Five Star Agent for 7 years as the Top 1% of ALL Agents in the NJ & PHILA Area with the Overall Best Customer Service & Satisfaction
-Top 2% of the BHHS Network
-2016-2017 South Jersey Magazine Top Realtor
-2014-2016 NJ Association of Realtors Circle of Excellence Gold Award
- Moorestown Rotarian and Membership Chairperson 2004-2010, 2016-2017
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Activity in moorestown